In 2016-2017, the Association of Estonian Marine Industries, with support from Enterprise Estonia, hosted two living lab events for marketing recreational craft exports. The project aims to drive recreational craft exports by sourcing industry information and creating a contact network.
The project involves the following activities:
- define the role, the tasks and the activities of the Association of Estonian Marine Industries by charting members’ expectations;
- create marketing synergy between Estonian recreational craft builders;
- gather customer references by using a single platform for the export and image marketing of Estonian-built recreational crafts;
- identify new channels of communication with the Russian market;
- create possibilities for direct contacts between boat builders, dealers, consumers, and journalists by means of the living lab method.